Benefits of Laser Surgery
Laser surgery is the most modern & latest medical technology. There is lot of benefits of laser surgery over conventional surgery. In every conventional surgery doctor needs to remove or cut various types of tissue from skin, mussels, tissue, bone, tendon or ligament. Removal of tissue can be done with a laser without any cut or bleeding. In general, the results of surgery using lasers are much better than the results from conventional operative procedures done by surgical knife. Some of the highlighting features of laser surgery are
· It is a bloodless procedure because laser energy seals tiny blood vessels.
· Skin, mussels or bone cutting is not required for Laser surgery
· offers less surgical pain
· Postoperative pain is very minimum because laser beam seals nerve ends of operative area
· Short stay at hospital due to quick recovery time,
· Possibility of infection is very minimum
· risk less method as it doesn’t require general anesthesia in most of the cases.
· Safe & convenience for diabetics, heart disease & kidney patients
· Laser surgery is safe & economical compared to existing treatment method